CMC Recycling on Bronco Road in Corpus Christi is here to help you maximize your recycling efforts. Conveniently located near the Corpus Christi International Airport, we work closely with our partner yard on Agnes Road to assist with your unique recycling needs. Our geographic coverage spans an 80-mile radius, providing the full range of recycling services for many surrounding towns and counties.
Our friendly, experienced personnel at both locations are here to help you leverage the most value for your scrap. The payment process is easy, efficient, and secure – always using certified weight scales. Our Bronco Rd location also features an automobile/tin shredder that supports the City of Corpus Christi and surrounding areas to reduce the amount of scrap in our local landfills.
We welcome industrial, small businesses and individual customers at both locations. Roll off services with timely pickups and swaps are provided by experienced professional drivers. Our facility features concrete driveways and unloading areas that are clearly marked and clean and free of debris. We also offer material loading at off-site locations and can supply transportation (18-wheeler dump trailers) when needed; please call us for details.
CMC Recycling is committed to being a good community partner throughout Greater Corpus Christi. We are members of the local Chamber of Commerce, support coastal conservation and estuary groups, KEDT Public TV, local and area fire departments, and Del Mar College firefighting training programs.
Nonferrous Scrap Metal Prices (Per lb)
- No. 1 Copper call for pricing
- No. 2 Copper call for pricing
- Insulated CU Wire #1 50% call for pricing
- Insulated CU Wire #2 40% call for pricing
- Yellow Brass call for pricing
- Brass Radiators call for pricing
- Irony Brass Radiators call for pricing
- Aluminum Cans call for pricing
- Sheet Aluminum call for pricing
- Cast Aluminum call for pricing
- Clean Aluminum Wheels call for pricing
- 304 Stainless Steel call for pricing
- Lead Batteries - Automotive call for pricing
Customers visiting us can be paid in cash or by check. However, purchases must meet all state or local scrap ordinances, and a cash card may be required to receive cash.
Certain items are regulated materials and therefore have additional requirements you must meet in order to recycle them, including being 18 years or older, showing a Texas Driver’s License or I.D. and registering with us as a seller of material.
Corpus Christi also regulates the recycling of air conditioning parts. We cannot purchase Central A/C unit parts from any person unless you have a state-issued professional HVAC license, a refrigeration technician registration or an original copy of a receipt or bill of sale showing person has replaced an A/C unit OR has purchased the coils; window units are acceptable if 100% identifiable.
If you have any questions about selling regulated items or any scrap metal, please call us before you visit so we can help determine if your items are regulated and what supporting information you should bring with you.
We Don't Accept
- Hazardous waste (including asbestos)
- Any CFCs
- Cylinders or other containers of compressed gas (including propane)
- Radioactive materials
- Mercury / mercury switches
- PCB containing materials such as capacitors or light ballasts
- Sealed containers
- Liquids of any type
- Radioactive materials
- Flammable materials
- Trash, garbage, concrete and other non-recyclable items
- Broken, cracked, or leaking batteries
- Office machines and electronic equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, scanners, computers and monitors
- Materials with strong or objectionable odors
- Materials containing asbestos
- Unidentifiable materials
"Very nice people here"