CMC Recycling on Agnes Street is always striving to help our city make a difference, serving Corpus Christi and the surrounding area for more than 20 years. Centrally located between South Padre Island Drive and Crosstown, we work closely with our partner yard on Bronco Road. Our geographic coverage spans an 80-mile radius, providing the full range of recycling services between our two locations, and always with exceptional customer service and a friendly smile.
Industrial, small business and individual customers are always welcome. We offer roll-off services with timely pickups and swaps by our courteous and dependable team. Our facility features concrete driveways and unloading areas that are clearly marked and always clean and free of debris. We also offer assistance loading material at your job site or location, and can provide transportation with 18-wheeler dump trailers when needed. Our expert buyers are here to help you create value for your scrap!
Community involvement and support are part of our commitment to Corpus Christi. We are members of the local Chamber of Commerce, support coastal conservation and estuary groups, KEDT Public TV, local and area fire departments, and Del Mar College firefighting training programs.
Nonferrous Scrap Metal Prices (Per lb)
- No. 1 Copper call for pricing
- No. 2 Copper call for pricing
- Insulated CU Wire #1 50% call for pricing
- Insulated CU Wire #2 40% call for pricing
- Yellow Brass call for pricing
- Brass Radiators call for pricing
- Irony Brass Radiators call for pricing
- Aluminum Cans call for pricing
- Sheet Aluminum call for pricing
- Cast Aluminum call for pricing
- Clean Aluminum Wheels call for pricing
- 304 Stainless Steel call for pricing
- Lead Batteries - Automotive call for pricing
Customers can be paid in cash or by check. Purchases must meet all state or local scrap ordinances and a cash card is required to receive cash. If you do not have a cash card, we can help you apply for one for future visits.
Certain items are regulated materials and therefore have additional requirements you must meet in order to recycle them, including being 18 years or older, showing a Texas Driver’s License or I.D. and registering with us as a seller of material.
The City of Corpus Christi regulates the recycling of air conditioning parts. We cannot purchase Central A/C unit parts from any person unless you have a state-issued professional HVAC license, a refrigeration technician registration or an original copy of a receipt or bill of sale showing person has replaced an A/C unit OR has purchased the coils; window units are acceptable if 100% identifiable.
Please contact our office if you have any questions about selling your scrap metal.
We Don't Accept
- Hazardous waste (including asbestos)
- Any CFCs
- Cylinders or other containers of compressed gas (including propane)
- Radioactive materials
- Mercury / mercury switches
- PCB containing materials such as capacitors or light ballasts
- Sealed containers
- Liquids of any type
- Radioactive materials
- Flammable materials
- Trash, garbage, concrete and other non-recyclable items
- Broken, cracked, or leaking batteries
- Office machines and electronic equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, scanners, computers and monitors
- Materials with strong or objectionable odors
- Materials containing asbestos
- Unidentifiable materials
"Good service, friendly people"