CMC Recycling Gainesville has served the greater Gainesville area since 1998, operating our 48-acre site for customers that range from individual, retail customers, up through large customers unloading trucks and trailers. We’re equipped to safely and efficiently get every customer unloaded, processed and paid!
Our facility is unique among other CMC Recycling yards in that we feature our U Pull ‘n Save auto salvage yard – a self-service salvage yard for auto and truck parts where customers can buy used vehicles and parts at a fraction of the cost of typical retail pricing. As a member of the Chamber of Commerce, we have a proud commitment to serving our community. We actively participate with local fire, rescue and law enforcement agencies to support various trainings they undertake for the community.
We look forward to continuing to serve Gainesville, the greater Alachua county and the surrounding areas. Come see us, located north of 441 off NW 55th Place.
Stay ConnectedSign up with CMC Recycling to stay in touch! We’ll send pricing updates, specials on scrap metal and notices on upcoming special events (and don't worry, we won’t share your information with any third parties).
To receive text messages from CMC Recycling Gainesville, text CMCGAIN to 24587(standard message delivery and data rates may apply per your carrier and related service agreements).
Nonferrous Scrap Metal Prices (Per lb)
- No. 1 Copper call for pricing
- No. 2 Copper call for pricing
- LT Copper call for pricing
- Insulated CU Wire #1 50% call for pricing
- Insulated CU Wire #2 40% call for pricing
- Yellow Brass call for pricing
- Red Brass call for pricing
- Refinery Brass (>50%) call for pricing
- Brass Radiators call for pricing
- Irony Brass Radiators call for pricing
- Aluminum Cans call for pricing
- Sheet Aluminum call for pricing
- Cast Aluminum call for pricing
- PTD Aluminum Siding call for pricing
- Aluminum Clips (MLC) call for pricing
- 6061 Alum (no plate/sheet) call for pricing
- 6063 Aluminum call for pricing
- Clean Aluminum Wheels call for pricing
- Irony Aluminum (include attachments) call for pricing
- Aluminum / Copper Reefers call for pricing
- Alum / Copper Reefers (w/FE) call for pricing
- Aluminum Coolers call for pricing
- 304 Stainless Steel call for pricing
- Clean Lead call for pricing
- Lead Batteries - Automotive call for pricing
Payment by cash or check is quick and easy at the time of purchase for most items. On items requiring proof of ownership, a check will be mailed within 24 hours to the address on your I.D.
Customers should be aware that many of the items that we buy are regulated or restricted by the State of Florida. A valid driver’s license or state I.D. is needed and on certain items, proof of ownership is required.
If you are a new customer or have any questions or concerns, please call and ask to speak to a manager.
We Don't Accept
- Hazardous waste (including asbestos)
- Any CFCs
- Cylinders or other containers of compressed gas (including propane)
- Radioactive materials
- Mercury / mercury switches
- PCB containing materials such as capacitors or light ballasts
- Lead iron pipes
- Sealed containers
- Liquids of any type
- Radioactive materials
- Flammable materials
- Trash, garbage, concrete and other non-recyclable items
- Broken, cracked, or leaking batteries
- Office machines and electronic equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, scanners, computers and monitors
- Materials with strong or objectionable odors
- Materials containing asbestos
- Unidentifiable materials
- No tires
- No Automotive parts containing fluid, including torque converters
"The people are nice the scales are more accurate and they don't try to nickel-and-dime you over everything"