CMC Recycling Crossville proudly serves the East Tennessee community, working with our customers, large and small, to fulfill their scrap metal recycling needs.
We serve a variety of customers, from individuals looking to recycle their aluminum cans or old cars, to larger commercial organizations and industrial clients looking for scrap recycling solutions. We offer a range of services, including roll-off, scrap value analysis, dump trailer service and more!
If you’re looking for an opportunity to help the environment and give new life to scrap metal while earning some cash, come see us today right off Highway 28, just north of Crossville.
Visit your ScrapDragon portal.
Stay ConnectedSign up with CMC Recycling to stay in touch! We’ll send pricing updates, specials on scrap metal and notices on upcoming special events (and don't worry, we won’t share your information with any third parties).
To receive text messages from CMC Recycling Rockwood, text CMCCROSS to 855.431.1311(standard message delivery and data rates may apply per your carrier and related service agreements).
Nonferrous Scrap Metal Prices (Per lb)
- No. 1 Copper call for pricing
- No. 2 Copper call for pricing
- LT Copper call for pricing
- Insulated CU Wire #1 50% call for pricing
- Insulated CU Wire #2 40% call for pricing
- Red Brass call for pricing
- Yellow Brass call for pricing
- Refinery Brass (>50%) call for pricing
- Brass Radiators call for pricing
- Irony Brass Radiators call for pricing
- Aluminum Cans call for pricing
- Sheet Aluminum call for pricing
- Cast Aluminum call for pricing
- PTD Aluminum Siding call for pricing
- Aluminum Clips (MLC) call for pricing
- 6061 Alum (no plate/sheet) call for pricing
- 6063 Aluminum call for pricing
- Clean Aluminum Wheels call for pricing
- Irony Aluminum (include attachments) call for pricing
- Aluminum / Copper Reefers call for pricing
- Alum / Copper Reefers (w/FE) call for pricing
- Aluminum Coolers call for pricing
- Clean Lead call for pricing
- 304 Stainless Steel call for pricing
- Lead Batteries - Automotive call for pricing
We Don't Accept
- Catalytic converters
- Hazardous waste (including asbestos)
- Cylinders or other containers of compressed gas (including propane)
- Radioactive materials
- Mercury / mercury switches
- PCB containing materials such as capacitors or light ballasts
- Liquids of any type
- Flammable materials
- Trash, garbage, concrete and other non-recyclable items
- Broken, cracked, or leaking batteries
- Office machines and electronic equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, scanners, computers and monitors
- Materials with strong or objectionable odors
- Materials containing asbestos
- Unidentifiable materials
"This is the only place I take my scrap to. Easy to deal with and always have been very fair on prices with me. I recommend them to everyone who scraps as much as I do. The staff is friendly..."