In 2022, we joined the CMC family as one of the newest CMC Recycling locations. We are known in the scrap metal recycling industry as inventors of FASTek, the first machine designed to fully automate containerization of scrap metal.
While we’re operating under a new name, we will continue to proudly serve the greater Southern California market, working with customers and partners to develop custom, tailor-made solutions to help them with all their scrap metal recycling needs.
Come by and see us in Fontana on Whittram Avenue, just north of the speedway near I-15 and I-10, near the California Speedway!
Nonferrous Scrap Metal Prices (Per lb)
- We accept specific grades of nonferrous materials. call for pricing
Ferrous Scrap Metal Prices
- E Grade - Light Steel (short) call for pricing
- E Grade - Light Steel (long) call for pricing
- #1 - Heavy Melt Steel (short) call for pricing
- #1 - Heavy Melt Steel (long) call for pricing
- P&S (short) call for pricing
- P&S (long) call for pricing
- Busheling (short) call for pricing
- Busheling (long) call for pricing
- Cast (short) call for pricing
- Turnings (short) call for pricing
**Please note - pricing/payment varies for "short" and "long" scrap (if scrap is over or under four (4) feet in length).**
A valid government-issued ID is required for payment. Payable by cash or check. Please consult a member of our team or contact us directly should you have any other questions or require additional information.
We Don't Accept
- Non Metallics
- Trash Solid Waste
- Radioactive Materials
- Hazardous Liquids
- Compressed Gas Cylinders
- Flammable Materials
- Air Conditioners
- Other Hazardous Materials
- Mercury Switches
- Fluorescent lights
- Oil Filters
"Friendly environment. Good customer service always willing to go the extra mile. Dispatch always willing to help you when times get tough."