CMC Recycling in Anderson, South Carolina is your reliable solution for scrap metal recycling, proudly serving Anderson County and the surrounding area at this location for more than 30 years.
Conveniently located less than 0.5 mile from the Anderson University Sport Complex (previously known as the Anderson Fair Ground), we strive to make your experience with us efficient, safe and prompt. From the moment you enter our fully-paved and clean yard, your visit will be expedited with care and professionalism.
Our dedicated local market experts provide solutions for your unique metal recycling needs. We offer service to individuals, small businesses and industrial-sized accounts, following ethical and responsible pricing with certified weight scales and an easy payment process. Our facility is designed to help you create value for your scrap metal – come by and see for yourself!
428 North Gossett Street
Anderson, SC 29621
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM- 4:30 PM
Sign up through text or email to access our recycling perks! You could receive special offers to earn more money for your scrap metal, unique product giveaways or invitations to customer events.
Stay ConnectedSign up with CMC Recycling to stay in touch! We’ll send pricing updates, specials on scrap metal and notices on upcoming special events (and don't worry, we won’t share your information with any third parties).
To receive text messages from CMC Recycling Anderson, text CMCAND to 24587(standard message delivery and data rates may apply per your carrier and related service agreements).
Nonferrous Scrap Metal Prices (Per lb)
- No. 1 Copper 2.50/LB
- No. 2 Copper 2.30/LB
- LT Copper call for pricing
- Insulated CU Wire #1 50% 1.25/LB
- Insulated CU Wire #2 40% 0.70/LB
- Yellow Brass 1.40/LB
- Red Brass 1.60/LB
- Refinery Brass (>50%) call for pricing
- Brass Radiators 1.10/LB
- Irony Brass Radiators 0.60/LB
- Aluminum Cans 0.37/LB
- Sheet Aluminum 0.20/LB
- Cast Aluminum 0.20/LB
- PTD Aluminum Siding 0.24/LB
- Aluminum Clips (MLC) 0.25/LB
- 6061 Alum (no plate/sheet) 0.23/LB
- 6063 Aluminum 0.25/LB
- Clean Aluminum Wheels 0.40/LB
- Irony Aluminum (include attachments) 0.18/LB
- Aluminum / Copper Reefers 1.00/LB
- Alum / Copper Reefers (w/FE) 0.85/LB
- Aluminum Coolers 0.20/LB
- 304 Stainless Steel 0.30/LB
- Clean Lead 0.35/LB
- Lead Batteries - Automotive 0.20/LB
Ferrous Scrap Metal Prices
- #1 Prepared 9.00/CWT
- #1 Unprepared 6.00/CWT
- #2 Prepared 9.00/CWT
- #2 Unprepared 6.00/CWT
- Cast Iron 6.00/CWT
- Shred/Tin 6.50/CWT
Customer will be required to have U.S. issued driver’s license or a South Carolina state identification card. South Carolina requires all copper items to be paid for in the form of a check. All other commodities can be paid in cash using our on-site ATM, unless it exceeds the maximum ATM limit.
In order to sell non-ferrous items (copper, brass, aluminum, excluding aluminum cans, etc.), South Carolina state law requires a permit, which can be obtained free of charge from the Sheriff’s Office in your county of residence.
We Don't Accept
- Hazardous waste (including asbestos)
- Any CFCs
- Radioactive materials
- Mercury / mercury switches
- Sealed containers
- Liquids of any type
- Radioactive materials
- Flammable materials
- Trash, garbage, concrete and other non-recyclable items
- Broken, cracked, or leaking batteries
- Office machines and electronic equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, scanners, computers and monitors
- Materials with strong or objectionable odors
- Materials containing asbestos
- Unidentifiable materials: Containers with free-flow liquids (paint, oil, gasoline, etc)
- Flammable or combustible material
- Fluorescent light bulbs or ballast
- This list in not intended to be all-inclusive. Please call to verify any questionable material.
"Great customer service"