CMC Recycling Midland has been in operation at the Garden City Highway location for just two years, however as a part of CMC, we draw on more than a century of history and experience as part of a leading scrap metals recycling organization.
Serving the greater Midland, Stanton, Big Spring and Big Lake areas, customers who work with CMC Recycling will be met by an experienced and knowledgeable staff who can help lead anyone through the recycling process and will offer competitive pricing for the scrap materials. We’re equipped to serve everyone from individual recyclers up through larger industrial organizations and the oilfield.
Our facility stands apart from other recyclers in that we strive to keep our driveways and unloading areas clean and clear, using magnets to collect every piece of loose scrap to minimize wear and tear on customers’ vehicles!
As an added service for our customers, we’re also a certified weigh station. For a $10 fee, customers can receive a certified weight for their trailer registration at the DMV.
We’re proud members of the Midland community and have strong relationships with the City of Midland and the Midland Chamber of Commerce. We strive to serve the people and organizations working in our community and to help them get the greatest value for their scrap metal.
Nonferrous Scrap Metal Prices (Per lb)
- No. 1 Copper call for pricing
- No. 2 Copper call for pricing
- LT Copper call for pricing
- Insulated CU Wire #1 50% call for pricing
- Insulated CU Wire #2 40% call for pricing
- Red Brass call for pricing
- Yellow Brass call for pricing
- Refinery Brass (>50%) call for pricing
- Brass Radiators call for pricing
- Irony Brass Radiators call for pricing
- Aluminum Cans call for pricing
- Sheet Aluminum call for pricing
- Cast Aluminum call for pricing
- PTD Aluminum Siding call for pricing
- Aluminum Clips (MLC) call for pricing
- 6061 Alum (no plate/sheet) call for pricing
- 6063 Aluminum call for pricing
- Clean Aluminum Wheels call for pricing
- Irony Aluminum (include attachments) call for pricing
- Aluminum / Copper Reefers call for pricing
- Alum / Copper Reefers (w/FE) call for pricing
- Aluminum Coolers call for pricing
- 304 Stainless Steel call for pricing
- Clean Lead call for pricing
- Lead Batteries - Automotive call for pricing
Customers have the option to be paid by either cash or check, however a cash card is required in order to receive cash payment. Our staff can help any customer submit an application to receive a cash card for future cash payments.
A valid state-issued ID (driver’s license, State of Texas ID card, etc.) is required to sell/receive payment for any recycled materials.
We Don't Accept
- Hazardous waste (including asbestos)
- Any CFCs
- Cylinders or other containers of compressed gas (including propane)
- Radioactive materials
- Mercury / mercury switches
- PCB containing materials such as capacitors or light ballasts
- Lead iron pipes
- Sealed containers
- Liquids of any type
- Radioactive materials
- Flammable materials
- Trash, garbage, concrete and other non-recyclable items
- Broken, cracked, or leaking batteries
- Office machines and electronic equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, scanners, computers and monitors
- Materials with strong or objectionable odors
- Materials containing asbestos
- Unidentifiable materials
- Tungsten tips
"Great employees. The guys that unload iron and scrap are skillful with the machinery and the office employees always friendly and courteous. I wouldn't go anywhere else!"