CMC Recycling in North Austin is one of the only recycling yards in the area, conveniently located to serve all of North Austin, Georgetown, Leander, Cedar Park, Round Rock, Pflugerville, Hutto, Taylor and more! Located just west of I-35 and East of the Howard Lane/Scofield Ridge Pkwy. intersection, we have served this ever-growing area of Greater Austin for nearly 30 years.
Customers at our full-service yard are greeted by courteous, professional experts that know the local recycling scrap market inside and out. We’re dedicated to our customers of all types, from large industrial accounts to small businesses and individuals. Walk-in customers are always welcome!
Our fleet of trucks is equipped with flat-bed trailers, end-dump trailers, open-top trailers and various size roll-off boxes, so no job is too large. In addition, we can mobilize equipment and CMC team members for larger and more challenging projects. Your job’s unique demands will be managed with the highest in business ethics, safety and customer service. We’re proud to serve North Austin and the surrounding area and recycle your scrap metals.
Nonferrous Scrap Metal Prices (Per lb)
- No. 1 Copper call for pricing
- No. 2 Copper call for pricing
- LT Copper call for pricing
- Insulated CU Wire #1 50% call for pricing
- Insulated CU Wire #2 40% call for pricing
- Yellow Brass call for pricing
- Red Brass call for pricing
- Refinery Brass (>50%) call for pricing
- Brass Radiators call for pricing
- Irony Brass Radiators call for pricing
- Aluminum Cans call for pricing
- Sheet Aluminum call for pricing
- Cast Aluminum call for pricing
- PTD Aluminum Siding call for pricing
- Aluminum Clips (MLC) call for pricing
- 6061 Alum (no plate/sheet) call for pricing
- 6063 Aluminum call for pricing
- Clean Aluminum Wheels call for pricing
- Irony Aluminum (include attachments) call for pricing
- Aluminum / Copper Reefers call for pricing
- Alum / Copper Reefers (w/FE) call for pricing
- Aluminum Coolers call for pricing
- 304 Stainless Steel call for pricing
- Clean Lead call for pricing
- Lead Batteries - Automotive call for pricing
Customers must have either a valid ID issued by the State of Texas (driver’s license, Texas State ID Card or a Texas License to Carry Handgun), or a valid military ID. ID’s must be state-issued Texas IDs.
CMC Recycling pays immediately for all materials, with no wait time. First-time customers should expect to receive a check as payment for their first transaction for regulated material. All customers with a physical mailing address (excluding P.O. Boxes) can apply for a Cash Transaction Card upon arrival that will be mailed to your address and will allow you to receive cash for all materials on future visits.
Certain types of scrap material are regulated and require documentation from individuals in order to sell. Types of items that require documentation include aluminum material (excluding aluminum cans), bronze material, copper or brass material, lead material and regulated metal.
Feel free to call us prior to visiting to determine if your material may be regulated and what requirements you will need to meet.
We Don't Accept
- Hazardous waste (including asbestos)
- Any CFCs
- Cylinders or other containers of compressed gas (including propane)
- Radioactive materials
- Mercury / mercury switches
- PCB containing materials such as capacitors or light ballasts Lead iron pipes
- Sealed containers Liquids of any type
- Flammable materials
- Trash, garbage, concrete and other non-recyclable items
- Broken, cracked, or leaking batteries
- Office machines and electronic equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, scanners, computers and monitors
- Materials with strong or objectionable odors
- Materials containing asbestos
- Unidentifiable materials
"Easy to get in and out quickly. The employees are very helpful. I always go here to get rid of scrap metal."