CMC Recycling has proudly served businesses and companies in the greater Houston area from our Quitman St. location for more than 50 years. We specialize in buying and processing all types of scrap metal, from small businesses to large-scale contracts supporting the oil and energy industry, industrial companies and manufacturers.
Our facility features concrete-paved driveways and unloading zones that are kept clean and free of debris, ensuring our customers and their vehicles are well taken care of. Our dedicated and knowledgeable team exemplify CMC’s commitment to honesty, safety, environmentally-responsible business practices and a sense of caring for our customers and business partners.
We serve Houston and the greater metropolitan area, and are centrally located on Quitman Street, just west of I-69. Come visit us and learn how CMC can provide you the ideal scrap metal recycling service you need.
Nonferrous Scrap Metal Prices (Per lb)
- No. 1 Copper call for pricing
- No. 2 Copper call for pricing
- LT Copper call for pricing
- Insulated CU Wire #1 50% call for pricing
- Insulated CU Wire #2 40% call for pricing
- Red Brass call for pricing
- Yellow Brass call for pricing
- Refinery Brass (>50%) call for pricing
- Brass Radiators call for pricing
- Irony Brass Radiators call for pricing
- Aluminum Cans call for pricing
- Sheet Aluminum call for pricing
- Cast Aluminum call for pricing
- PTD Aluminum Siding call for pricing
- Aluminum Clips (MLC) call for pricing
- 6061 Alum (no plate/sheet) call for pricing
- 6063 Aluminum call for pricing
- Clean Aluminum Wheels call for pricing
- Irony Aluminum (include attachments) call for pricing
- Aluminum / Copper Reefers call for pricing
- Alum / Copper Reefers (w/FE) call for pricing
- Aluminum Coolers call for pricing
- 304 Stainless Steel call for pricing
- Clean Lead call for pricing
- Lead Batteries - Automotive call for pricing
At CMC Recycling in Houston, we’re able to provide payment by cash or check. In certain circumstances, a state-issued cash card may be required to receive a cash payment. Our staff can help you with applying for a cash card.
Certain materials are subject to state and local scrap ordinances and regulations, and may have additional requirements before we can accept them. Please feel free to contact us ahead of time to if you have any questions.
We Don't Accept
- Hazardous waste (including asbestos)
- Any CFCs
- Cylinders or other containers of compressed gas (including propane)
- Radioactive materials
- Mercury / mercury switches
- PCB containing materials such as capacitors or light ballasts
- Lead iron pipes
- Sealed containers
- Liquids of any type
- Flammable materials
- Trash, garbage, concrete and other non-recyclable items
- Office machines and electronic equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, scanners, computers and monitors
- Materials with strong or objectionable odors
- Materials containing asbestos
- Unidentifiable materials
"We began working with CMC Recycling about 5 years ago and we are absolutely thrilled with their service. CMC staff is always respectful and knowledgeable..."