Your local scrap metal recycling facility in Shreveport, Louisiana has been recycling metal for over two decades. With the experience of our staff and the services available at our location, we look forward to providing you great customer service.
When you recycle scrap metal with CMC Recycling in Shreveport, you will work with our highly trained staff with expansive product knowledge to make sure you receive competitive market pricing. No matter the size or amount of your scrap metal, we will work with you to provide the best solution to increase your bottom line.
At our facility, your safety is our top priority. When you enter the facility, you will notice our paved driveway that is free of debris. We continually train our team on safety procedures and work to keep our facility clean - always keeping a safety-first mentality!
Come visit us at the corner of Hollywood Avenue and Jewella Avenue! We look forward to providing you a positive scrap metal recycling experience.
Nonferrous Scrap Metal Prices (Per lb)
- No. 1 Copper call for pricing
- No. 2 Copper call for pricing
- Yellow Brass call for pricing
- Red Brass call for pricing
- Brass Radiators call for pricing
- Irony Brass Radiators call for pricing
- Aluminum Cans call for pricing
- Sheet Aluminum call for pricing
- Cast Aluminum call for pricing
- Clean Lead call for pricing
- Clean Aluminum Wheels call for pricing
- Aluminum / Copper Reefers call for pricing
- Alum / Copper Reefers (w/FE) call for pricing
- Aluminum Coolers call for pricing
- 304 Stainless Steel call for pricing
- Lead Batteries - Automotive call for pricing
You must provide a valid state-issued ID along with vehicle information for our records in order for your scrap to be processed. No walk-up customers are allowed.
All non-copper material is eligible to be paid at the time of visit, up to $300 cash per day; anything over $300 will be paid by check. No cash payments will be made for copper material and all copper material is subject to a five business-day hold. At the end of the holding period, a check can be picked up or mailed to the address listed on your state-issued ID.
If you have any questions on payment processes, please contact our facility.
We Don't Accept
- Hazardous waste (including asbestos)
- Any CFCs
- Cylinders or other containers of compressed gas (including propane)
- Radioactive materials
- Mercury / mercury switches
- PCB containing materials such as capacitors or light ballasts
- Lead iron pipes
- Sealed containers
- Liquids of any type
- Radioactive materials
- Flammable materials
- Trash, garbage, concrete and other non-recyclable items
- Broken, cracked, or leaking batteries
- Office machines and electronic equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, scanners, computers and monitors Materials with strong or objectionable odors
- Materials containing asbestos
- Unidentifiable materials
"Employees are helpful and friendly. Quick in and out."