For more than 50 years, CMC Recycling Seguin has provided the greater Seguin area with scrap metal recycling services. Beyond Seguin, we serve Guadalupe County and surrounding counties, including Comal, Bexar, Wilson, Gonzales and Karnes.
Visitors to our recycling yard can expect great customer service! We strive to keep our facility clean, orderly and safe for anyone coming through to recycle their scrap metal. It’s our goal to efficiently and safely process all of our customers’ scrap metal and issue payment promptly.
We look forward to continuing to provide Seguin and the surrounding areas with excellent scrap metal recycling service! We’re located near the corner of N. Austin Street and New Braunfels Street.
Nonferrous Scrap Metal Prices (Per lb)
- No. 1 Copper call for pricing
- No. 2 Copper call for pricing
- LT Copper call for pricing
- Insulated CU Wire #1 50% call for pricing
- Insulated CU Wire #2 40% call for pricing
- Red Brass call for pricing
- Yellow Brass call for pricing
- Refinery Brass (>50%) call for pricing
- Brass Radiators call for pricing
- Irony Brass Radiators call for pricing
- Aluminum Cans call for pricing
- Sheet Aluminum call for pricing
- Cast Aluminum call for pricing
- PTD Aluminum Siding call for pricing
- Aluminum Clips (MLC) call for pricing
- 6061 Alum (no plate/sheet) call for pricing
- 6063 Aluminum call for pricing
- Clean Aluminum Wheels call for pricing
- Irony Aluminum (include attachments) call for pricing
- Aluminum / Copper Reefers call for pricing
- Alum / Copper Reefers (w/FE) call for pricing
- 304 Stainless Steel call for pricing
- Aluminum Coolers call for pricing
- Clean Lead call for pricing
- Lead Batteries - Automotive call for pricing
Customers need to present a current Texas driver’s license or other ID issued by the State of Texas in order to sell scrap metal. Certain material is regulated by the State of Texas, and customers are required to have a registered cash card to receive cash payments.
If a customer does not have a cash card when selling regulated material, we will issue a check for your first payment. Our staff will help new customers register to receive a cash card for future payments. For any other questions, our staff is more than happy to answer any questions!
We Don't Accept
- Hazardous waste (including asbestos)
- Any CFCs
- Cylinders or other containers of compressed gas (including propane)
- Radioactive materials
- Mercury / mercury switches
- PCB containing materials such as capacitors or light ballasts
- Lead iron pipes
- Sealed containers
- Liquids of any type
- Flammable materials
- Trash, garbage, concrete and other non-recyclable items
- Broken, cracked, or leaking batteries
- Office machines and electronic equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, scanners, computers and monitors
- Materials with strong or objectionable odors
- Materials containing asbestos
- Unidentifiable materials
"Super nice and helpful. First time there and we will be back!!"