CMC Recycling has served the greater Orlando area since 1990. Our large, spacious yard and friendly staff are ready to serve any customers looking to recycle their scrap metal. Customers have easy access in and out of our clean, concrete facility, where they will be met by our knowledgeable and experienced staff, ready to help guide them through our scrap metal purchase and sale process.
We serve customers within approximately a 75-mile radius of our yard, located in the Orange County Industrial Park near Highway 441; however, we’re able to accommodate customers further away as necessary. Our customer service and experience set us apart, and we look forward to serving you for all your metal recycling needs!
3000 Gamson Rd.
Apopka, FL 32703
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sign up through text or email to access our recycling perks! You could receive special offers to earn more money for your scrap metal, unique product giveaways or invitations to customer events.
Stay ConnectedSign up with CMC Recycling to stay in touch! We’ll send pricing updates, specials on scrap metal and notices on upcoming special events (and don't worry, we won’t share your information with any third parties).
To receive text messages from CMC Recycling Orlando, text CMCORL to 24587(standard message delivery and data rates may apply per your carrier and related service agreements).
Last updated: 6/24/2022 1:58:45 PM CT
Nonferrous Scrap Metal Prices (Per lb)
- No. 1 Copper 3.11/LB
- No. 2 Copper 2.98/LB
- LT Copper 2.50/LB
- Insulated CU Wire #1 50% call for pricing
- Insulated CU Wire #2 40% call for pricing
- Yellow Brass 2.36/LB
- Red Brass 2.40/LB
- Refinery Brass (>50%) call for pricing
- Brass Radiators 1.70/LB
- Irony Brass Radiators 0.50/LB
- Aluminum Cans 0.52/LB
- Sheet Aluminum 0.42/LB
- Cast Aluminum 0.42/LB
- PTD Aluminum Siding 0.46/LB
- Aluminum Clips (MLC) 0.47/LB
- 6061 Alum (no plate/sheet) 0.51/LB
- 6063 Aluminum 0.65/LB
- Clean Aluminum Wheels 0.47/LB
- Irony Aluminum (include attachments) call for pricing
- Aluminum / Copper Reefers 1.50/LB
- Alum / Copper Reefers (w/FE) 1.00/LB
- Aluminum Coolers 0.37/LB
- 304 Stainless Steel 0.30/LB
- Clean Lead 0.28/LB
- Lead Batteries - Automotive 0.08/LB
Ferrous Scrap Metal Prices
- #1 Prepared 7.75/CWT
- #1 Unprepared 5.75/CWT
- #2 Prepared 7.75/CWT
- #2 Unprepared 5.75/CWT
- Cast Iron 7.50/CWT
- Shred/Tin 6.00/CWT
We can provide payment by cash or check, quickly and conveniently when customers come to our yard. You must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license or government-issued ID. Many items we buy are regulated or restricted by the State of Florida, and for certain items, proof of ownership may be required. For items requiring proof of ownership, we will mail a check within 24 hours to the address on your ID. A physical address is required – no PO boxes.
We encourage any new or existing customer with questions or concerns to give us a call and one of our staff will gladly assist you.
We Don't Accept
- Hazardous waste (including asbestos)
- Any CFCs
- Cylinders or other containers of compressed gas (including propane)
- Radioactive materials
- Mercury / mercury switches
- PCB containing materials such as capacitors or light ballasts
- Lead iron pipes
- Sealed containers
- Liquids of any type
- Radioactive materials
- Flammable materials
- Trash, garbage, concrete and other non-recyclable items
- Broken, cracked, or leaking batteries
- Office machines and electronic equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, scanners, computers and monitors
- Materials with strong or objectionable odors
- Materials containing asbestos
- Unidentifiable materials
"Very friendly and helpful employees."