CMC Recycling Tampa has been in operation at its current location since 1957. Over the decades, the greater Tampa community has come to us for their scrap metal recycling needs due in part to our our focus on exemplary customer service.
Customers visiting our yard will be welcomed by our friendly, knowledgeable staff who assist you with each step of the scrap recycling process. Our large, spacious and clean concrete facility ensure that you will have easy access to unload and process your scrap materials. You can feel confident you’re getting the best value for the material you bring in.
We’re well-equipped to meet the requirements of any customer. In addition to serving individual retail customers, we have flatbed and open-top container trucks and offer roll-off container services within a 75-mile radius. We’re ready to develop a custom, tailor-made solution to meet all your metals recycling needs!
1900 North 62nd St.
Tampa, FL 33619
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sign up through text or email to access our recycling perks! You could receive special offers to earn more money for your scrap metal, unique product giveaways or invitations to customer events.
Stay ConnectedSign up with CMC Recycling to stay in touch! We’ll send pricing updates, specials on scrap metal and notices on upcoming special events (and don't worry, we won’t share your information with any third parties).
To receive text messages from CMC Recycling Tampa, text CMCTPA to 24587(standard message delivery and data rates may apply per your carrier and related service agreements).
Nonferrous Scrap Metal Prices (Per lb)
- No. 1 Copper call for pricing
- No. 2 Copper call for pricing
- LT Copper call for pricing
- Insulated CU Wire #1 50% call for pricing
- Insulated CU Wire #2 40% call for pricing
- Yellow Brass call for pricing
- Red Brass call for pricing
- Refinery Brass (>50%) call for pricing
- Brass Radiators call for pricing
- Irony Brass Radiators call for pricing
- Aluminum Cans call for pricing
- Sheet Aluminum call for pricing
- Cast Aluminum call for pricing
- PTD Aluminum Siding call for pricing
- Aluminum Clips (MLC) call for pricing
- 6061 Alum (no plate/sheet) call for pricing
- 6063 Aluminum call for pricing
- Clean Aluminum Wheels call for pricing
- Irony Aluminum (include attachments) call for pricing
- Aluminum / Copper Reefers call for pricing
- Alum / Copper Reefers (w/FE) call for pricing
- Aluminum Coolers call for pricing
- 304 Stainless Steel call for pricing
- Clean Lead call for pricing
- Lead Batteries - Automotive call for pricing
Payment by cash or check is quick and easy at the time of purchase for most items. On items requiring proof of ownership, a check will be mailed within 24 hours to the address on your I.D.; we cannot mail to a P.O. Box.
Many scrap metal items we purchase are regulated by the State of Florida. Proof of ownership is required for certain items, and you must by 18 years or older and have a valid driver’s license or state I.D. to sell scrap metal.
If you are a new customer or have any questions, please call and we will be glad to answer any questions you have.
We Don't Accept
- Hazardous waste (including asbestos)
- Any CFCs
- Cylinders or other containers of compressed gas (including propane)
- Radioactive materials
- Mercury / mercury switches
- PCB containing materials such as capacitors or light ballasts
- Lead iron pipes
- Sealed containers
- Liquids of any type
- Radioactive materials
- Flammable materials
- Trash, garbage, concrete and other non-recyclable items
- Broken, cracked, or leaking batteries
- Office machines and electronic equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, scanners, computers and monitors
- Materials with strong or objectionable odors
- Materials containing asbestos
- Unidentifiable materials
"Great people, Great prices! They always treated me fair."