CMC Recycling Galveston is located directly over the bridge off Broadway Street as you enter onto Galveston Island arriving from Houston on I-45. We offer a full range of scrap metal recycling services and have a facility designed to handle all types and sizes of customers, including small cars or pick-up trucks as well as commercial company vehicles and large trucks bringing scrap from manufacturing facilities and refineries.
Between CMC Recycling in Galveston and our sister facility in Clute, we have the ability to provide scrap metal recycling services in Galveston County and Brazoria County as well as all areas along the Texas Coast south of Houston. We currently services businesses within a 100-mile radius of our facility. Container services are also available for larger industrial plants and for construction sites, and we offer free box rentals for smaller collections.
Please call or visit us today to learn more about scrap metal recycling and how we can help you earn more money for your metal!
Nonferrous Scrap Metal Prices (Per lb)
- No. 1 Copper call for pricing
- No. 2 Copper call for pricing
- LT Copper call for pricing
- Insulated CU Wire #1 50% call for pricing
- Insulated CU Wire #2 40% call for pricing
- Yellow Brass call for pricing
- Red Brass call for pricing
- Refinery Brass (>50%) call for pricing
- Brass Radiators call for pricing
- Irony Brass Radiators call for pricing
- Aluminum Cans call for pricing
- Sheet Aluminum call for pricing
- Cast Aluminum call for pricing
- PTD Aluminum Siding call for pricing
- Aluminum Clips (MLC) call for pricing
- 6061 Alum (no plate/sheet) call for pricing
- 6063 Aluminum call for pricing
- Clean Aluminum Wheels call for pricing
- Irony Aluminum (include attachments) call for pricing
- Aluminum / Copper Reefers call for pricing
- Alum / Copper Reefers (w/FE) call for pricing
- Aluminum Coolers call for pricing
- 304 Stainless Steel call for pricing
- Clean Lead call for pricing
- Lead Batteries - Automotive call for pricing
Per Galveston city ordinance, you must be 21 years of age or older to sell scrap metal. Please be aware that we require a Texas Cash Card when selling any regulated material. We accept other locations’ cash cards and if you do not have one, you can apply for one at our office. Once proper identification is provided, we pay in either cash or check.
If you have any questions or need clarification on payment processes, please call our office.
We Don't Accept
- Hazardous waste (including asbestos)
- Any CFCs
- Cylinders or other containers of compressed gas (including propane)
- Radioactive materials
- Mercury / mercury switches
- PCB containing materials such as capacitors or light ballasts
- Lead iron pipes
- Sealed containers
- Liquids of any type
- Flammable materials
- Trash, garbage, concrete and other non-recyclable items
- Broken, cracked, or leaking batteries
- Office machines and electronic equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, scanners, computers and monitors
- Materials with strong or objectionable odors
- Materials containing asbestos
- Unidentifiable materials
"Fast, easy, knowledgeable, helpful, friendly staff and great customer service."