CMC Recycling in Waco is a full-service scrap metal recycling business, committed to a personalized experience to meet your unique needs and friendly customer service you can rely on. We serve Waco along with McLennan, Limestone, Navarro, Hill, Bosque, Coryell, Bell, and Falls Counties.
We welcome industrial, small business and individual customers to our location, ready to serve your business with competitive pricing and market knowledge. You’ll receive local, personal service supported by a legacy of over 100 years in the recycling business. Easy access in and out of our fully-paved and clean yard along with the expertise of our courteous and knowledgeable team will make your experience a positive one!
As your trusted metals recycling partner, CMC Recycling is here to help you make a difference in our community through your recycling efforts.
We’re located near McLane Stadium on East League Street, and look forward to seeing you soon!
Last updated: 11/22/2022 8:45:28 AM CT
Nonferrous Scrap Metal Prices (Per lb)
- No. 1 Copper 2.25/LB
- No. 2 Copper 1.95/LB
- LT Copper 1.61/LB
- Insulated CU Wire #1 50% 1.01/LB
- Insulated CU Wire #2 40% 0.19/LB
- Red Brass 2.29/LB
- Yellow Brass 1.83/LB
- Refinery Brass (>50%) 0.30/LB
- Brass Radiators 1.59/LB
- Irony Brass Radiators 0.81/LB
- Aluminum / Copper Reefers 1.33/LB
- Alum / Copper Reefers (w/FE) 1.21/LB
- Aluminum Cans 0.07/LB
- Sheet Aluminum 0.24/LB
- Cast Aluminum 0.27/LB
- PTD Aluminum Siding 0.24/LB
- Aluminum Clips (MLC) 0.21/LB
- 6061 Alum (no plate/sheet) 0.26/LB
- 6063 Aluminum 0.36/LB
- Clean Aluminum Wheels 0.59/LB
- Irony Aluminum (include attachments) 0.04/LB
- Aluminum Coolers 0.28/LB
- 304 Stainless Steel 0.17/LB
- Clean Lead 0.38/LB
- Lead Batteries - Automotive 0.01/LB
Ferrous Scrap Metal Prices
- #1 Prepared 7.00/CWT
- #1 Unprepared 5.00/CWT
- #2 Prepared 7.00/CWT
- #2 Unprepared 5.00/CWT
- Shred/Tin 5.00/CWT
- Cast Iron 7.00/CWT
Customers will be paid after their material is weighed. You will need to show a valid driver’s license or state-issued ID. To receive payment by cash, you must have a valid Cash Transaction Card; otherwise payment will be made by check. Our office can help you apply for a Cash Transaction Card for future payments.
Please feel free to call ahead of your visit with any questions.
We Don't Accept
- Hazardous waste (including asbestos)
- Any CFCs
- Cylinders or other containers of compressed gas (including propane)
- Radioactive materials
- Mercury / mercury switches
- PCB containing materials such as capacitors or light ballasts
- Lead iron pipes
- Sealed containers
- Liquids of any type
- Flammable materials
- Trash, garbage, concrete and other non-recyclable items
- Broken, cracked, or leaking batteries
- Office machines and electronic equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, scanners, computers and monitors
- Materials with strong or objectionable odors
- Materials containing asbestos
- Unidentifiable materials
"Very helpful and kind for this first time scrapper. Explained how things worked. Walked me through the weigh/reweigh process. The cashier was nice and answered all my questions."